Monday, March 14, 2011

Top 10 List of Val's Goobie-headedness

Ways Val has looked like a Goobie head in the last month: 

1)  Wearing high-water work out pants, white socks, and black loafers for scans at the NIH.
2)  Accessorizing with containers of my own bodily fluids on the first testing day at NIH 
3)  Forgetting to take my NIH ID badges off when I left campus
4)  Wearing t-shirts advertising major medical institutions on the campus of other medical institutions.
5)  Watching my 'not a tumah' neck swell up like a balloon
6)  Wearing a hospital gown and blue jeans for most of the day on Friday.
7)  Wearing a hospital gown splattered with Tomato Bisque soup and yogurt for the rest of my hospital stay.
8)  Big ole bandagey gauze with a stretchy band holding it in place post infection
9)  Crying in inappropriate places.
10)  Cocking my head to one side pretty much constantly post operatively

Now will someone please tell me what exactly a Goobie head is?  I don't know either...

1 comment:

  1. Sweetie, ANY of those things at any place other than a hospital or Wally World would make you a Goobie head. You have a hall pass for the Fashion Police, we were all WORRIED about you and would take you looking goofy, silly girl! So very glad you are getting all better AND that you liked the soup well enough to wear it! ;)

    Love ya!
    Becky (Snowflake)

    ReplyDelete