Friday, February 11, 2011

Leaving Tomorrow

As I said on Facebook, surgical pain won't be anything compared to being away from Carolyn and Abbie. 

NIH came through in more amazing ways today. 

I'm so tired I feel it behind my eyes.

I'm so nervous that when I sleep I wake up exhausted.

I'm sure that we're going to the right place and part of me is excited about seeing just what it's all about. 

My Uncle Stan and Aunt Mary Ann reminded me that journey requires faith.  This feels like a huge leap of faith.  I feel confident in our decision, but astounded that I'm flying 3000 miles tomorrow, going to a medical facility I've never laid eyes on, and having a surgery that I never would have dreamed I'd need a year ago.

So...  We head out for Tomas' Coming Out Party tomorrow.  I'm buckling my seatbelt, leaning hard into God, and hanging on for the ride. 

Here we go!  *Wheeee*

1 comment:

  1. just catching up on your past weeks posts...thinking and praying for you and your family...keep us all posted. Brooke

    ReplyDelete